Saturday, April 13, 2013

Interior Design

This weekend's Trifextra concerns this lovely quote:   “It's the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting.” ― Paulo CoelhoAlchemist




Interior Design


Whoosh! Whoosh!  Whoosh!

The doctor points to a tiny, pulsating area
The heart.

To my wife,
a look of love

To me,
a look returned,
I have to pee like ten thousand elephants!





Not making any announcements here, folks!   Simply creating a post for anyone who has sat there, slack-jawed, as you went for your first ultrasound and saw/heard your new baby for the first time.  Well, at least I was slack-jawed.  My wife, Keri, didn't fully enjoy and appreciate the miracle of life until after getting to go to the bathroom following the end of the ultrasound. :)   Happy weekend everyone!