Monday, July 27, 2009

The Grand Premiere.

Welcome to my first-ever blog! Like a virginal lover, I am somewhat nervous about my technique but, I am certain that I will improve in style and substance with practice and experience. So, patience please. :)

My reason for finally jumping into the world of blogging is simple: I enjoy writing. Until now, a notepad, pen and a quiet place to be alone with my thoughts was what I thought the writing life to be. However, for a full-time husband, father and teacher, there never seemed to be the time available to simply go off into other worlds and be. Hopefully, having a public platform to air my thoughts will compel be to exercise greater discipline when it comes to how often I write. I love to write but I don't do it nearly enough. With this blog, I am committed to changing this.

So, welcome to my world. I hope that you find something worthwhile in what I have to say. Until tomorrow.......adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment